The Exterior Detail focuses primarily on the outside of the vehicle. Such as applying a maximum protection polymer sealant on the vehicle’s paint or correcting paint related issues such as faded paint, swirl marks or light scratches. Also restoring faded plastic, rubber and vinyl areas throughout the vehicle.
**Two vehicle minimum required to schedule this service or a single can be added to an existing detail appointment**
Exterior Only Detail Description:
1. Hand wash entire exterior, remove all bugs, tar and other road grime.
2. Clean wheels removing brake dust, road grime, etc.
3. Clean tires and wheel wells.
4. Clay bar the exterior paint surface removing all surface contaminants.
5. Remove small/light scratches from paint.
6. Machine wax the exterior paint using a polymer paint sealant designed to last 6-8 months.
7. Polish wheels with wheel polish.
8. Clean all windows with Invisible Glass Cleaner for excellent clarity.
9. Condition all rubber, plastic & vinyl trim with black restorer product.
10. Condition tires with premium tire conditioner.
- Oxidized (dull) paint or swirl and light scratch removal.
- Our polymer paint sealant is included in this add on.
- Add $60 for small to mid-size vehicles and $80 for XL vehicles
- Heavily oxidized or scratched vehicles will have additional charges.
- (note: deep scratches will most likely need a body shop repair)
Exterior Detail Price List:
* All 2 door cars & small/compact 4 door vehicles $105
* Mid-Size vehicles $125
* Extra Large Vehicles $145
* Full Size Vans, Long wheel Base Cadillac Escalades, Suburbans & Excursions $165
These prices are for a normal soiled vehicle, there will be additional charges for heavily soiled vehicles. Vehicles with lift kits and large wheels/tires $25 additional charge.
Time to complete for small to mid size vehicles runs 3 to 4 hours and 4 to 5 hours for XL vehicles and 5 to 6 hours for full size vans, Subrubans & Excursions depending exact size and difficulty
Optional Service Add-On’s
- Fogged or dull headlight restoration. This is a 3 step process of wet sanding, buffing and sealing the lens back to like new.
- Add $40 for any vehicle
Online Contact Form: