At Detailing 2 You we specialize in boat detailing.
We have over 15 years of experience from the yacht capitol of the country, Florida. We strive to search out the best products on the market to use on your pleasure craft, like our 100% polymer gel coat/paint sealant. We use high a speed machine to apply this product giving your boat the most durable protection against the sun, water and use.
Full Detail Description:
1. Wash and remove any stains throughout boat.
2. Remove any light oxidation on gel coat or paint. (heavy oxidation or dull surfaces will incur an extra charge, see below)
3. Seal gel coat/fiberglass with a marine polymer based sealant with a high speed machine buffer for excellent protection.
4. Clean & condition all seats
5. Clean all plastic/fiberglass areas inside the boat.
6. Clean out all compartments.
7. Clean all windows with Invisible Glass Cleaner for excellent clarity.
8. Clean/condition all stainless/aluminum rails.
9. Clean/condition driving/cockpit area. (inside cabins not included)
10. Clean/wax out board motor housing.
11. Vacuum all carpet areas. (Shampooing carpet areas is available for an additional charge)
12. Wash trailer, wheels and tires.
Trailer waxing and wheel polishing is available for $40 extra.
(Dull trailers needing buffing will be an additional charge.)
Boat Detailing Price List:
Bass boats & pontoon boats
$10 per linear ft depending on condition.
Center console, deck, open bow, wake board boats
$12 a linear ft depending on condition
Cigarette boats, speed boats and cabin style boats
$14 per linear ft depending on condition.
Jet ski’s and wave runners
$100 to $150 depending on size and condition.
Oxidized (dull) gel coat or colored gel coat restoration
Add $2 – 6 per linear ft depending on difficulty.
These prices are for a normal soiled boat, there will be additional charges for heavily soiled boats.
Wash Detail Description:
1. Wash entire boat down with high quality wash n wax soap removing black streaks,
minor algae and general dirt.
2. Seats are cleaned and dried.
3. Windows are cleaned.
4. General wipe down in the cockpit area (excluding cabins)
5. Hand dry all window and chrome areas.
$3.50 – $5 per linear ft depending on size
Online Contact Form
Owner / Operator: Jerry Lathem
Mobile: Call or Text 1-214-274-9174